2021-2022 Tuition & Fees
All Students Must Register Online and Enter Credit Card* for Enrollment
*Will be used for Non-Refundable Fees due upon registration, monthly tuition charges, & private lesson charges.
Although Tuition is priced per semester and can be paid in full or via 5 equal installments, enrollment is implied as annual.
Students must notify IBC by Nov. 15th if they wish to withdraw prior to Automatic Spring Enrollment.
Summer enrollment will not automatically take place, as the classes and offerings change.
NOTE – CREDIT CARDS MUST BE KEPT CURRENT ON ALL ACCOUNTS. YOUR STUDENT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES IF THERE IS AN OVERDUE PAYMENT ON YOUR ACCOUNT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL A STUDENT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE PRIVATE LESSONS WITH AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE.
All registration must be completed online – Register Now
|Annual Registration Fee||$55 (per student) or $100 (per family)
*Includes Fall, Spring, AND Summer – WAIVED for Adult Ballet students
Registration fee auto-charged upon registration
|Semester Performance Fee*||$125/Preparatory Division & $185/Pre-Professional Division – WAIVED for Adult Ballet only
*Performance fees auto-charged on September 15th and January 10th
*Non-negotiable and due by all students. (This fee helps to offset a small amount of the costs associated with the semester production – costuming, additional rehearsals/training, venue, ticketing service, props, backdrops, production manager, lighting, sound, guest artists, advertising, etc. Additional personal items may be needed – undergarments, hairpieces, etc., but no surprise fees or additional charges take place.)
Ongoing Enrollment – Tuition will be automatically prorated after the start of the semester.
Level Semester 5 Installments
Prep 1 $330 $66
Prep 2 $395 $79
Prep 3 $650 $130
Prep 4 $825 $165
Level 1 $1,215 $243
Level 2 $1,310 $262
Level 3 $1,425 $285
Level 4+ $1,575 $315
Pre-Professional Day Program
JR PDP $1,700 $340
(Including all night level classes)
INT PDP $2,300 $360
(Including unlimited additional night level classes)
ADV PDP $2,350 $470
(Including unlimited additional night level classes)
$15 per class – no punch cards to hassle with!
Must register AND pay online before attending each class.
Discounts (apply to Tuition only, not Fees)
- Family = 2 or more students in an immediate family will receive a 5% discount per student.
- Gentlemen = All Pre-Professional Division Gentlemen receive full tuition Scholarships (this does not apply to Performance/Registration Fees, or Private Lessons). All Preparatory Division Gentlemen receive 30% off of their Tuition (25% if already enrolled in the Family Discount).
- Semester In-Full = Students will receive a 5% Paid-In-Full (PIF) discount if the semester is paid by check prior to, or during, the first week of classes ONLY. This PIF discount is NOT available for students who enroll after the 1st week of classes or for those who turn in their checks after the first week of classes for each semester.
IBC Financial Policies
Upon enrollment, IBC Families agree to comply with all policies noted below and in the Family Handbook.
Year-Round Commitment: 10 month contract (August 2018-May 2019) or from sign-up date to May 2019. Tuition is billed by the semester. If a family chooses not to pay the semester in full, as a courtesy, IBC will split the total tuition due into 5 equal installments charged on the first of every month. These charges do not represent a certain number of classes taken during a month. Rather, they are 1/5 of the total semester tuition charges.
- Monthly Tuition: 10 monthly tuition installments (August through May). Monthly installments must be paid in full regardless of the number of weeks or holidays in any month. Tuition is due on the first of each month. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tuition can also be paid in full.
- Performance Fees: required for all students, except Adult Ballet students. Performance fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Late Fee: a $20 fee will be applied to accounts that have not been paid by the 10th of the month.
- Returned Checks: a $25 charge will be added to your account for a returned check fee.
Withdrawal from the IBC
We understand unforeseen circumstances arise. If the need to withdraw arises due to prolonged injury or any such unforeseen circumstance, please submit a request for withdrawal by emailing email@example.com. Please specify the reason for the withdrawal. Withdrawal will be effective 30-days from your request. Full tuition will be charged for those 30 days, but future charges will be canceled 30 days from the request. No refunds will be granted for any tuition already paid previous to withdrawal.
Absences must be reported to request a makeup class. In the event your child is going to be absent, you must call or email in advance on the day of the absence and request a makeup class. Makeup classes are available if taken within the same semester of the reported absence.
Upon enrollment, families will have 2 weeks to make any adjustments to their student’s enrollment and class schedule. Any schedule changes must be submitted by email. Changes will only be approved or denied based on space availability of your desired class. We encourage you to choose your classes promptly and wisely.